Admission is open to all, irrespective of caste or creed.
As a rule, children are only admitted to Pre-Primary Section. Admission to classes I to VII are subject to the availability of seats.
Registration must be done on the prescribed form and submitted to the school office as per intimation. A copy of birth certificate issued by the registrar of Birth and Deaths (Panchayath / Municipality / Corporation) is compulsory at the time of admission to Class I.
At the time of admission the following formalities have to be observed.
1. Application should be submitted in the prescribed format.
2. The birth certificate of the child issued by the competent authority should be submitted.
3. Recent photographs ( ) of the child.
4. The school reserves the right to refuse admission / readmission without giving any special reason for it.
5. Newly admitted students will be assessed academically for over a period and if found not up to the standard will be admitted in the class appropriate to his / her standard.
6. Tuition fee is collected by e-fee system in the Federal Bank. Each student is given a unique number and the parents should remit the fee in the respective accounts directly in the bank, either in one installment or in three quarterly installments. The last date for payment of fee is the 10th of each quarter, after which fine will be levied. The fine for late-fee will be Rs. 10/- for each day cumulatively.